When it comes to unwinding after a hard day’s work in town, we like nothing more than relaxing with some cocktails. Trouble is, cocktails can be an expensive habit – so our agent k has come up with a nifty way to get around it, and with some top-quality nosh thrown in too!
For just £17 you and some hungry/thirsty companions can enjoy four cocktails and four tapas dishes to share at The Bridge Wine Bar in Clapham. You can choose from a superb range of drinks and nibbles, but most impressive is the huge saving of up to 83%! Unwinding has never been so delicious…
agent k’s pick of the menu:
– Smoked salmon with a poached egg and Hollandaise sauce
– Chorizo, baby potato and saffron aioli
– Pumpkin, gorgonzola and poached pear salad
– Tea at the Bridge (Classic Long Island Iced Tea with our own twist served over ice with Coke)
– Strawberry Sparkle (Strawberries & Elderflower charged with Prosecco)
– 24 Carat Gold (A delicious sparkling cinnamon cocktail with real gold elements for that extra shimmer)
about The Bridge Wine Bar
Nestled under a railway tunnel near Clapham North tube, this intimate and atmospheric little spot is perfect for drinks, food and a great night out. Sample delicious tapas and sip expertly mixed cocktails, all in a bustling, vibrant setting – perfect.