Formula 1 fans listen up! If the thought of being able to smell the rubber burn and hear the engines purr (or roar!) at next year’s Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix makes your heart beat wildly, then today’s kgbdeal is one not to be missed!
For just £599 per person all your Formula 1 fantasies can come true with a luxury trip to Monaco! You’ll be treated to return business class flights as well as a ticket to the Rocher de Monaco standing area, where you can see all the Grand Prix action in person, trackside! Get excited as you watch those might machines zoom around one of the most exciting and picturesque tracks in the world. This decadent and adrenalin-fuelled package would usually set you back up to £999 per person, but with today’s kgbdeal you’ll save up to 40% – so what are you waiting for? Gentlemen, start your engines…
agent b’s package…
- Return business class flights on a Titan Airways 737, complete with leather seats, 31-inch seat pitch and complimentary bar
- Flight departs from Stansted on 26th May 2013 at 7:30am – includes breakfast
- Entry to the Rocher de Monaco standing area at the Grand Prix
- Return flight arrives back at Stansted on 26th May 2013 at 11pm – includes meal and wine
- Transfers to and from the Grand Prix are included
- Upgrades to Grandstand or Cafe de Paris package may be available for a supplement, for more information enquire at time of booking
about World Choice Sports
Are you looking for a friendly, experienced and well-qualified partner to help you in your travel planning? Then say hello to World Choice Sports. Endeavouring to take British supporters to all major sporting events throughout the world, World Choice Sports take fans to everything from rugby, F1 racing, football and cricket to boxing and so much more. By either chartering their own aircraft or using leading scheduled airlines, they can tailor-make packages to suit your needs. ATOL licensed (no 5772).