Enough with the UK. The weather’s rubbish, the food’s a bit on the bland side, and jobs are increasingly hard to find. It’s time to set out on your own. To expand your horizons. To face a fascinating, challenging, thrilling new life abroad – teaching English in another country.
What you need is TEFL – and thanks to our friends at TEFL 247, we’ve picked you up two courses to help get you on your way: an advanced 140-hour online course, teaching you everything from the basics (that’s…you know, how to teach) all the way through to the important bits and bobs of getting your name out there and finding the right employers. As well as the IELTS preparation course, because students are lining up to sit the IELTS exams, so it would be worth your while, your employer’s while and especially that of the students, if you were qualified in preparing them for it. The price? Just £49 for both, 89% off.
what do you get from the online Advanced TEFL course?
- The foundations of teaching methodology; the role of the teacher, learning styles and principles of learning
- Teaching techniques, classroom activities, lesson structure and classroom management
- Understanding student levels using the European Framework (CEFR)
- Guidance for planning lessons and creating teaching materials and resources
- Focus on the four key skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
- Training on vocabulary and pronunciation
- Grammar training and guidance to teach it
- Focus on young learners
- Language awareness
- Training to evaluate and test your students
- Understanding the value of technology and multimedia in the classroom
- Professional development: CV advice, finding jobs, approaching schools
- For more on the program, click here>>
IELTS course covers the following areas…
- What the test is, and the skills required
- How it works
- The score bands
- How to teach it
- Find out more here>>
about TEFL 247
With extensive contacts in the world of English language teaching, TEFL 247 is run by a team with over 30 years of experience in the TEFL and recruitment field. The course has been designed to give you the skills and knowledge to make you an effective teacher, and also to reinforce your confidence in the classroom. To date their students have helped over 11,000 students worldwide to learn English.