At kgbdeals, rather than looking forward to New Year’s Eve, we find trying to plan a great night out pretty stressful. If you too are still struggling to decide what to do this year, then agent g is here to make your night! She’s gone and found you an evening that is totally pre-planned from the food and theme to the entertainment and disco – so all you’ll have to worry about is deciding what to wear!
For just £39, you can bag yourself a ticket to the masquerade ball on New Year’s Eve at Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport. Normally costing £85, you’ll save 54% and can enjoy a delicious four-course meal, entertainment, sparkling wine, nibbles, and a disco until 2am! Make this NYE a night to remember with today’s kgbdeal!
- smoked salmon tartar
- roast pumpkin soup
- chicken liver pate & baby greens
- roast sirloin of beef with seasonal veg, Yorkshire pudding & gravy
- grilled salmon with new potatoes, root veg and chive beurre blanc
- goat’s cheese, red pepper and walnut wellington
- chocolate and mint truffle
- lemon crème brulee
- fruit salad with vanilla cream
- freshly-brewed coffee, petits fours and chocolate mints
about Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport
Situated on Coventry Road, this luxurious hotel offers conference and event facilities for up to 500 people as well as top quality catering services. As well as fresh modern rooms to ensure the most comfortable stay possible, the hotel also boasts an Art Deco style Grill Room and a Flight Bar, so you’ll never be short of things to do.