Devout Potterheads, rise up from your doldrums and wipe the tears from your eyes (seriously it’s been six years) – the story may have finished, but the memories live on. In London. In our very capital. So grab your brooms, kgbdeals fans, you’re going to want to see this…
A Harry Potter walking tour of London, taking in the sights, sounds, smells and spells of the locations and inspirations behind the films and books, for just £32 from The Celebrity Planet. A three-hour tour as mad as a game of Quidditch, as magical as the Sorting Hat includes a Thames boat ride and landmarks galore – it’s really a great way to see the capital. Normally costing £80, save yourself 60% with this real-life Harry Potter Time-Turner.
what you’ll see…
- The cinema where each of the Harry Potter films had its world premiere
- The cafe attack (The Deathly Hallows)
- The Seven Potters Battle in the London sky (The Deathly Hallows)
- The real thoroughfare on which Diagon Alley was based
- Platform 9¾! Where Hogwart’s students alone can catch the Hogwart’s Express
- Walk across the bridge destroyed by Lord Voldemort’s Death Eaters (Half-Blood Prince)
- The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron that Harry and Hagrid entered on their way to Diagon – Alley (Sorcerers Stone / Philosophers Stone)
- The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron where the Knight Bus dropped Harry off (Prisoner of Azkaban)
- The visitors’ entrance to the Ministry of Magic (Order of the Phoenix/Deathly Hallows).
- And more
about The Celebrity Planet
Specialising in making everyone’s favourite stories and icons accessible to the world, The Celebrity Planet offers tours throughout London and New York, from Jack the Ripper to Sex and the City.