£19 for an online advanced TEFL course, worth £305 with TEFL 247 – save 94% on a 140-hour online course and learn to teach English in classrooms all over the world!
Enough with the UK. The weather’s rubbish, the food’s a bit on the bland side, and jobs are increasingly hard to find. It’s time to set out on your own. To expand your horizons. To face a fascinating, challenging, thrilling new life abroad – teaching English in another country.
What you need is TEFL – and thanks to our friends at TEFL 247, we’ve picked you up an advanced 140-hour online course, teaching you everything from the basics (that’s…you know, how to teach) all the way through to the important bits and bobs of getting your name out there and finding the right employers. The price? Just £19, 94% off.
what do you get from the online course?
- The foundations of teaching methodology; the role of the teacher, learning styles and principles of learning
- Teaching techniques, classroom activities, lesson structure and classroom management
- Understanding student levels using the European Framework (CEFR)
- Guidance for planning lessons and creating teaching materials and resources
- Focus on the four key skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing
- Training on vocabulary and pronunciation
- Grammar training and guidance to teach it
- Focus on young learners
- Language awareness
- Training to evaluate and test your students
- Understanding the value of technology and multimedia in the classroom
- Professional development: CV advice, finding jobs, approaching schools
- For more on the program, click here>>
about TEFL 247
With extensive contacts in the world of English language teaching, TEFL 247 is run by a team with over 30 years of experience in the TEFL and recruitment field. The course has been designed to give you the skills and knowledge to make you an effective teacher, and also to reinforce your confidence in the classroom. To date their students have helped over 11,000 students worldwide to learn English.
£14 for a 30-hour online grammar course worth £99.99 – get your phrasing straight with UK-TEFL via this savvy deal and save a whopping 86%!
“Mark shouldn’t of left this jar open because now I can’t find it’s lid. Argh, men. Their so messy aren’t they?”
There are 3 grammar mistakes in the above sentences. If you can’t spot ‘em all (or any), don’t panic: they’re quite common misuses of English grammar – and thanks to your kgbdeals agents they can be easily sorted out online from the comfort of your couch, with a generous saving of 86%, too. Now that’s one good lesson!
about Online Grammar Course from UK-TEFL
Founded in 2006, UK-TEFL has evolved to become the UK’s leading TEFL trainer. The knowledge you’ll gain from the courses gives you a great foundation to take your English language studies further, or just to make you a flawless communicator!
“Experts say that despite a flair for creativity and a flamboyant personality, when it comes to speaking in front of a group of people, or even a camera, even the most outgoing people find themselves tongue tied, what do you say to that agent k?”
“Well yes exactly, it’s why we hold such great importance in courses like the six-week TV and radio presenting course at Play Media Training. Most people need to learn how to read from an autocue, how to articulate smoothly and clearly for voice-over work, how to interview a person with ease and confidence. And these are just a few examples of the kind of skills a person needs if they’re to pursue a career in TV and Radio. Oh yes, we recommend this course. We also recommend the saving of 55%.”
“And there you have it. Thank you for coming on the show today agent k.”
“Oh, it’s been a pleasure. Thank you for having me.”
about the course…
- six week TV and radio presenting course
- classes take place on location, around the Media City Hub
- Includes a free show-reel and demo CD
- voice over work
- script writing and reading
- presenting for business (public speaking)
- interview skills
- communication, listening skills and confidence building
- using autocue
- talk back
- green screen work
- writing and researching for radio
- show prep
Find our more here>>
about Play Media Training
Play Media Training offer TV & radio presenting workshops for adults and children from the age of 8 in the stunning surroundings of Oasis Academy at MediaCityUK, where the BBC and ITV (amongst others) work.
£99 for a one-night stay for two people at the Winchester Royal in Winchester, with full English breakfast and a two course meal included – save up to 47%
Summer’s here, and it’s time to hit the road. agent b’s tied up her knapsack full of belongings, she’s put on her walking shoes and comfortable trousers – and she’s planning to strike out across Britain, stopping off at the loveliest tourist destinations and picking you up some great deals along the way.
The latest stop on this plucky agent’s odyssey is the majestic town of Winchester. And she’s found you a one-night stay for two people at the warm and welcoming Winchester Royal Hotel, with full English breakfast included (agent b believes in a good fry-up while you’re travelling), as well as a two-course meal to celebrate. And quite astonishingly, it’ll cost just £99 in total – that’s up to 47% off the usual price!
about the Winchester Royal
You know you are somewhere special as soon as you step through the front door of the Winchester Royal Hotel, as you are greeted with an impressive entrance and sweeping staircase. This charming 16th century Hotel is a hidden gem within the heart of the city, with a historical aura and many stories to tell.
£20 for a two course Indian meal for two, including side dishes, worth up to £40.60 at Urban Turka – save up to 51% enjoying the finest in Indian cuisine at this fantastic, atmospheric restaurant!
Looking to ‘curry’ favour with your better half? ‘Naan’ of the other food options grabbing you? Wait, come back, we’ll stop with the laboured puns. Forget your preconceived notions when it comes to Indian food – Urban Turka takes a decidedly sophisticated approach to their dining experience.
With glowing reviews and a beautiful location, it’s no surprise that Urban Turka is one of Leeds hottest eateries. The surroundings are sumptuous, and with a choice of delicious chicken, lamb and vegetable dishes, even the most well-travelled restaurant-goer is sure to find something here to stimulate them. Best of all, you and a friend can enjoy a meal for two at the knockdown price of £20 – that gives you up to 51% off the usual price. As John Lennon almost sung, korma’s gonna get you…
agent k’s pick of the menu
- shami kebabs (pan fried minced lamb and chana dal patties)
- chaat three ways (chilled potato chana tomato, fruit chaat and warm potato and chana chaat)
- aloo tikki (pan fried potato and spinach cakes)
- rogan josh (medium – a sauce made from stewed pimentos, onions and tomatoes, flavoured with fresh coriander and cinnamon)
- pistachio masala (mild to medium – chopped pistachios pan-fried with double cream, tomatoes and a very light and delicate flavour)
- turka (medium – flashed fried scallions, chillies and root ginger, finished with soy sauce, lemon and natural yoghurt, light and very flavoursome)
about Urban Turka
Boasting an enviable location alongside the river Aire at the prestigious Brewery Wharf , Urban Turka has rewritten the rulebook when it comes to luxury Indian dining. No expense has been spared to make this riverside restaurant the perfect setting for both entertaining and intimate dining. A well crafted menu awaits diners, offering well presented starters, signature dishes and desserts whilst also accommodating those in the mood for a classic curry.
£65 for a three-course meal for four at Bella Napoli – enjoy a starter, a main course and dessert from the a la carte menu at this superb restaurant
Apart from the obvious theme of organised crime, what do The Sopranos, Goodfellas and The Godfather have in common? Oof, Madonn’, dis guy already! Hoh, bada-bing! We could carry on all day like that, but it’s food, the answer is food. Whether we’re drooling over Carmella’s ziti, checking out Clemenza’s pasta sauce, or simply watching Henry and the guys sit down to an impromptu dinner mid ‘job’, Italy has the best freakin’ food in the movies – and you know what? Those eats are even better in real life, paisan.
Yes, from the country that bought us opera, here’s a deal that’s actually worth singing about. Visit Bella Napoli in Cheshire and you and three companions will be able to enjoy a three-course meal of top quality Italian food, including any starter, main course and dessert from the a la carte menu for just £34. The surroundings are as sumptuous as the food, too; the open kitchen means customers can enjoy the theatre of watching their food being prepared, while the quaint decor will help transport you to a more romantic era – all for a remarkably low price.
agent G’s pick of the menu…
- Sautee di cozze con crostini all’ aglio – Sautéed Mussels with toasted bread and Garlic
- Frittura di gamberi e calamari con salsa tartora – Lightly floured Prawns and Squid deep fried and served with Tartar Dip
- Costine di maiale in salsa bbq con patate fritte – BBQ Hot and Sticky Oriental Pork Spare Ribs with French Fries
- Tagliatelle carbonara – Tagliatelle with smoky Bacon in a white Wine, egg and black Pepper creamy sauce
- Linguine allo scoglio – Linguine with seafood and tomato sauce
- Filleto di branzino dello chef – Fillet of Sea Bass with mixed herb potatoes, crispy apple and orange served with a Balsamic glazed tomato and yogurt sauce
- Dessert menu varies from day to day
about Bella Napoli
Bella Napoli is an authentic Italian restaurant owned and run by Alessandro and Giuseppe, both from Naples. Dishes use the finest ingredients, sourced from trusted local suppliers, along with organic produce wherever possible. Set in its own gardens covering nearly an acre of land, and seating a total of 76 people in three separate rooms, each room has its own special character, including exposed beams and a quirky olde-world feel. The new conservatory brings polished wooden tables, luxurious leather chairs and a real modern twist with designer wall coverings and modern art.