Fancy a takeaway for 2 for a few £s or a takeaway for 1 for £0 delivered to your door? @ housebites.com
Fancy a takeaway for 2 delivered for a few quid? Or a takeaway for 1 delivered for nowt? If yes, then read on. If no, then go away.
1. Go to: http://www.housebites.com/
2. Enter your postcode and hit ‘go’.
3. You should now see a chef’s menu appear with each chef specialising in a certain type of cuisine. Please note, that Housebites are not your typical Just-Eat or Hungry House type of takeaway delivery service. In my opinion, the food is of restaurant standard. Your postcode may not yield any menus; YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED! For example, I live in Manchester and I’m only getting 3 menus from 3 different chefs. If I enter a postcode that’s a few miles down the road then I don’t get any results.
4. Order your food and make sure you put at least £10 worth in your basket. Mains cost about £6 – £8. If you’re just wanting the free takeaway then put 2 DIFFERENT mains into your basket.
5. Click on ‘deliver to my home’ under the ‘delivery method’ heading and select a time slot.
6. Click on ‘checkout’.
7. Enter the following code: MMEN156489 and hit the redeem button.
8. If you want to order free food then delete one main and the total will update to £0. Please note, the code is only valid ONCE per POSTCODE. So choose carefully whether you want 1 main for £0 or 2 mains for a few quid.
9. Proceed as a guest and enter an email address. Enter address details, phone number etc. Enter your payment details on the next screen (if applicable).
10. Submit your order! You should get a confirmation email too.
Hope the above makes sense. Any questions then please ask and I’ll try and answer them.