This January we’ve got a real bargain hunt going on. And the only reason we’ve reduced these wines is to make room for next season’s selection.
With a delicious 33.3% off when you buy any 2 bottles from the selected range you’re bound to find some unbelievable bargains. The selection is unique in each one of our 203 stores nationwide.
Hunt out a bargain at your local Majestic now!
Enjoy 33.3% off when you buy any 2 selected end-of-line wines
With the King George Chase race officially out of the way, this year is all about the Cheltenham Festival! And of all the prestigious and exciting equestrian events, it doesn’t get any better than the final day, the Cheltenham Gold Cup, and this year is looking more exciting than ever! Will Synchronised repeat his success of 2012, or will Long Run bounce back and win the race for the second time? There’s only one way to find out…
For just £359 you can indulge in an exquisite Cheltenham Gold Cup Day Package, including return Pullman train travel from Euston, thanks to the equestrian-enthusiasts at World Choice Sports. This luxury package not only includes your entrance tickets, reserved seat, travel and transfer expenses, but it also includes a sumptous three-course meal, coffee and petit four, Canapés and a delicious glass of wine to toast to the day’s events!
agent b’s package…
– Entrance to the Cheltenham Gold Cup on Sunday 15th March 2013
– Tattersalls entrance ticket and reserved Guinness Grandstand Seat
– Return travel on the luxury Pullman train service from London Euston to Cheltenham Spa station only
– Enjoy sparkling wine with a three-course brunch on the outward journey
– A cash bar will be available throughout the journey
– Return coach transfer from Cheltenham Spa Station to Cheltenham Race course is also included
– Indulge in a glass of champagne and canapés
– A sumptuous three-course dinner
– A bottle of wine per couple
– Coffee and Petits Fours
about World Choice Sports
Are you looking for a friendly, experienced and well-qualified partner to help you in your travel planning? Then say hello to World Choice Sports. Endeavouring to take British supporters to all major sporting events throughout the world, World Choice Sports take fans to everything from rugby, F1 racing, football and cricket to boxing and so much more. By either chartering their own aircraft or using leading scheduled airlines, they can tailor-make packages to suit your needs. ATOL licensed (no 5772).
With its breathtaking scenery and undulating landscapes, it’s easy to understand why the Peak District was the first UK National Park. Still attracting visitors in their droves, this epic patch of land will excite and delight at every turn, throwing up soothing pastoral scenes, wild hilltops and fascinating limestone caves…
For just £69 you can relax for two nights at the foot of Kinder Scout in the Peak District. Nestled on the edge of one of England’s most beautiful landscapes, a stay at The Sportsman Inn is the perfect way to take in the stunning surrounds, plus you’ll also enjoy a delicious breakfast each morning plus a bottle of wine if you dine in the hotel’s restaurant. So, why not take some time out in a beautiful part of the world – and treat someone special with a getaway to remember?
agent b’s local attractions
– Discover the natural cave formations at Bagshaw, Speedwell or Peak Cavern
– Explore the impressive Kinder Scout plateau
– Take a walk along the breathtaking Pennine Way
– Explore the tors along Carl Walk
Check out the local tourist information here >>
about The Sportsman Inn
The Sportsman Inn at the foot of Kinder Scout a friendly inn with a welcoming roaring log fire in the winter. Boasting a reputation for fantastic home cooked food, sourced from the local area, The Sportsman Inn offers a traditional menu including roasts on a Sunday. This friendly inn is ideal for walkers as it is situated at the beginning of the Pennine Way. So whether you’re visiting to relax or tackle a long trek, The Sportsman Inn is an ideal place to start.
Back in prehistoric times you were considered a buffoon if you couldn’t light a fire. In Victorian times you were deemed to be an imbecile if you couldn’t ride a Penny Farthing. And now it’s 2012 you really ought to be able to operate a computer if you want to be taken seriously. Cue today’s kgbdeal!
For today’s offer we’ve teamed up with the techie types at Blue Mountain Training Solutions, to bring you a Microsoft® Excel Master Package for just £19! Covering a multitude of basic practices and fancy tricks for your spreadsheet creations, it’s sure to make even the most computer-illiterate kgbdeal-fan impress their work-mates.
what’s included in this kgbdeal…
– Excel 2003: 26 hours
– Excel 2003 to 2010 Upgrade: 10 hours
– Excel 2007: 11 hours
– Excel 2007 Advanced: 12 hours
– Excel 2010 MOS: 28 hours
– Excel 2010: 2 hours
– Flash-based instructional demonstrations
– Instructional audio with graphics
– Exercises allowing learners to practice in simulated versions of the application
– A Course Topics list with active hyperlinks to specific topics
– Find-A-Word feature, allowing quick search of unfamiliar term
– A variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and more
– Skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test
– Glossary provides a reference for unfamiliar terms
– Bookmarking tracks the progress throughout course
– PC compatible training (flash, audio and internet connection required) – Mac users may be required to install a Microsoft Virtual PC for Mac application
Find out more here>>
about Blue Mountain Training Solutions
Keen to develop your computer skills but a little confused and uncertain? Blue Mountain Training Solutions offer the perfect solution with their range of computer training courses. Courses range from beginners guides to more advanced training on specific programmes, so why not take a look to see what they could offer you?
The dreary British weather may have eased up on us in the past few weeks, with splashes of sunlight and warm, blue-sky days aplenty. But we’re not fooled, as we know the reality all too well. The days are getting shorter and the nights a little crisper. We know that in a couple of months it’ll be snowing again and then, once Christmas is over, there’s nothing to look forward to until Spring. Depressing isn’t it? But thanks to agent b, you can turn that frown upside down with an escape that’s bound to please!
All you have to do is hand over £127 and you can enjoy a seven-night 4* Benalmadena Costa holiday for two adults and up to two children (if you want) at Sunset Beach Club! Not only that, but you’ll stay in a one-bedroom Junior Suite with a balcony and can toast to your escape with champagne on arrival. So it’s time to say goodbye autumn blues and hello sensational Spanish sun!
about Sunset Beach Club
Luxuriously decked out apartments, panoramic sea views and amazing facilities are just a few of the reasons you’ll love staying here. Situated on the Benalmadena Coast, it’s easy to enjoy the surrounding area or go further afield to Marbella, Seville and Granada. While you’re at the club, though, you can unwind in the fitness centre, sauna and Jacuzzi for a supremely relaxing holiday, ideal for couples or families.