If the temperamental weather is making you feel a little down, then why not perk up your tastebuds with today’s exotic kgbdeal? Enjoying a vibrant taste of the Med with a range of Lebanese delights, you and a loved one can dream of sunnier places as you savour the delicious flavours, whilst feasting your eyes on the skilled belly dancing…
For just £44, you and three of your buddies can treat yourselves to a starter, main and a dessert each plus a bottle of wine at Med Mezze. This Lebanese-inspired feast would usually set you back up to £145.30, but with today’s kgbdeal you’ll enjoy a satisfying saving of up to 70%. So, why not spoil some friends?
Agent k’s pick of the menu:
- Hummus: chickpeas, sesame paste, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic
- Briwat lamb: lamb mixed with Moroccan spices in a pastry
- Fish tagine: fish of the day with tomato, lemon and saffron potatoes
- Couscous chicken: chicken, couscous, seasonal veg and chickpeas
- Marengo: meringue topped with vanilla flavoured cream
- Flute al Limoncello: fresh lemon ice cream with lemon liquer sauce
Tempted? Browse the menu here>>
about Med Mezze
Delivering authentic flavours in a warm and intimate setting, Med Mezze is a feast for the senses. Countless lanterns hang from the ceiling, Arabic proverbs adorn the walls and intricately woven bright and colourful cushions provide comfort and texture in Med Mezze’s exotic dining venue. Offering an attractive array of dishes that invoke the mouthwatering flavours of the Mediterranean, all of the food at Med Mezze restaurant is prepared from only the freshest ingredients. In the true fashion of Lebanese and Middle Eastern restaurants, Shishas are available, along with entertainment from the regular belly dancer.