Whether you'd like to sew next season's hottest fashion line or just want to be able to hem an occasional skirt, this ultimate online sewing course package from Blue Mountain Training is a great place to start – and with this deal you can get it for just £19!
This comprehensive course package includes 300+ courses that will take you from the basics of "How to use Your First Sewing Machine", onto intermediate skills like mending and alterations, all the way through to advanced tailoring and creating your own custom suits and dresses from scratch!
What you will learn:
– Day to Day Sewing Skills
– Fashion Designer & Pattern Designs
– How to make clothes from scratch
– How to make many small items with ease: Ties, Hankerchiefs, Cravats and Bow Ties.
– Sewing Repairs and Alterations
– Master Tailoring for Gents
– Master Tailoring for Women
– How to sew in a visual way
– How to use sewing tools like the professionals
What you will get:
– 300+ Sewing Video Guided Courses that will take you through every single element, slowly, step by step
– Exercises covering all the aspects of sewing
– Course e-books that you can print off and keep forever
– Customer service support 25/5 via online chat, email and telephone
– Training that runs on any Flash based computer
about Blue Mountain Training Solutions
Keen to develop your skills but a little confused and uncertain? Blue Mountain Training Solutions offer the perfect solution with their range of computer training courses. Courses range from beginners guides to more advanced training on specific programmes, so why not take a look to see what they could offer you?
If you work in the restaurant or catering sector, or perhaps you've dreamed of a career in this field, today's deal could be just what you're looking for. Improve your customer service skills and immerse yourself in the wealth of knowledge that this course provides. For just £29 you'll get round the clock access for 12 months, so you can learn at your own pace and re-cap whenever you feel like it!
You'll learn how to provide greater levels of customer care, as well as covering the entire customer dining experience and reflecting on how each element can be improved.
Brush up your skills or learn something new with this online Restaurant Hospitality Course.
The course is split into the following modules:
•Introduction to restaurant hospitality
•Restaurant regulation and responsibilities
•Type of dining establishments
•Customer service in restaurants
•Dealing with complaints
•Understanding the food menu
•Understanding the drinks menu
•End of course assessment