Chow down with a £135 voucher for six people to spend on any food or drink from the à la carte menu at The Hale Kitchen for just £60!
You can’t predict hunger. Some days you’re absolutely starving and you just need to gobble down some kind of enormous haunch of dripping red meat. Some days you could really just go for a light lunch, some kind of healthy fish dish (oh, go on, then, maybe some pud as well)…
So no matter what you’re in the mood for, you’re bound to enjoy this £135 voucher for six people to spend on any food and drink from the à la carte menu at The Hale Kitchen – yours for just £60. That’s up to 55% worth of savings!
agent k’s pick of the menu…
- smoked haddock and saffron risotto (£8.95)
- pan-seared king scallops (£10.95)
- goat’s cheese terrine (£7.95)
- slow-roasted pork belly with horseradish mash (£17.95)
- pan-fried sea bream fillet (£18.95)
- crisp potato gnocchi (£13.95)
- winter berry bakewell tart (£5.95)
- lemon posset (£5.95)
- hot chocolate brownie (£6.95)
about The Hale Kitchen
This Cheshire village eatery takes great pride in using locally-sourced ingredients wherever possible, as well as providing excellent service and a relaxed atmosphere – principles that won it TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2013.