Tum’s rumbling? Pick up ten delicious dishes to share between two people, plus a drink each, from Yazu Sushi in Mayfair for just £19.99!
Kaiten conveyor-belt sushi is perhaps the most ingenious and awesome foodie innovation in existence. (Yes, even better than sliced bread.) You don’t have to play some guessing game with the menu to figure out what’s the most appetising item – you can watch that gorgeous grub as it whirs past your plate and decide for yourself what you’re in the mood for.
And now it’s time for you to start salivatin’ over some Kaiten, thanks to today’s kgbdeal. Which entitles you to ten dishes to share between you and a mate at Yazu Sushi, a friendly, fashionable joint in the very heart of Mayfair, as well as a beer, tea, wine, or soft drink each (or a glass of sake for the true Japanese experience). The price is just £19.99 – so you don’t have to worry about the bill stacking up with your pile of emptied plates.
agent b’s pick of the menu…
- Miso Soup (Traditional Japanese stock soup, garnished with tofu, seaweed and spring onion)
- Tamagoyaki Nigiri (Sliced cooked egg atop a base of sushi rice)
- California Hosomaki (Avocado and crabstick, wrapped in seaweed)
- Tai Nigiri (Expertly sliced red snapper atop a base of sushi rice)
- Amaebi Nigiri (Sweet shrimp atop a base of sushi rice)
- Hotategai Sashimi (Sliced scallops, served on their own for exceptional flavour)
about Yazu Sushi
Situated in lively Shepherd Market, Mayfair, Yazu Sushi is a small but excellent sushi bar offering quality food served in Kaiten style. With sushi that#s made from only the freshest ingredients, the restaurant is a friendly and welcoming little place with tastes to suit everyone from an absolute beginner to a sushi connoisseur.