After a recent trip to India, mooching around chaotic and colourful streets, watching rickshaws whizz by, soaking up aromatic spices wafting from nearby street stalls – agent k decided something. That’s all well and good, but she much preferred the contemporary twists of comfort, class and cocktails found at her favourite East Yorkshire restaurant.
Get together with a friend to discover traditional South Asian flavours of East @ Horsforth, with a two-course meal each for just £12. Indulge your senses with a starter and main each from the restaurant’s delicious menu, boasting Indian dishes with a modern twist. All with a saving of up to 67%!
agent k’s pick of the menu…
- Chicken puri: chicken in a bhuna sauce served on a flaky puri
- Shammi kebab: chicken mince with lentils, onions, peppers, garlic, ginger & coriander
- Lamb chops: tender spicy lamb chops marinated in herbs & spices then cooked over charcoal
- Vegetable samosa: spiced mixed vegetables wrapped in a crispy pastry triangle
- Dopiaza: medium curry with fried onion roundels, coriander, black pepper, cinnamon & bay leafs
Dahi: yoghurt, ginger, coriander, chilli, herbs & spices simmered to create a medium tangy sauce
- Ralli milli balti: chicken, lamb & prawns
- Lamb monty: lamb, potatoes and spinach cooked with cheese
- Murgh pocharga: chicken cooked with herbs, spices, onions, cream & tomato puree
See the full menu (subject to change) here >>
about East @ Horsforth
With luxurious decor, you know that East Bar and Grill is something special. The surroundings do not detract from the food however, as the India meets Yorkshire specialties are simply delicious! Whether you’re looking for a quiet meal or to book a lively party, make sure this restaurant is your number one destination.