£99 for a two-night break for two, including breakfast at Park Central Hotel in Bournemouth worth up to £262 – save up to 62% on a seaside break at this stylish hotel
Naval officer, explorer, ecologist, filmmaker, innovator, scientist, photographer and author, Jacques Cousteau once said, “The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever”. Our CVs may not be as impressive as his but we certainly share his appreciation of the ocean – so what better way to celebrate it than with today’s kgbdeal?
Today we’re giving you the chance to enjoy an invigorating escape, moments from the beach in Bournemouth’s Park Central Hotel, for just £99. This break for two includes two night’s accommodation and would usually cost up to £262. That means we’re offering you the chance to save up to 62% on this invigorating Bournemouth break. It’s the perfect opportunity to get caught in a ‘net of wonder’ – then maybe enjoy some nice fish and chips…
agent b’s local attractions…
- Visit the Oceanarium, Bournemouth’s state of the art aquarium
- Take a bright and breezy stroll along Bournemouth’s sandy beaches
- Watch the world go by in Bournemouth’s iconic Square and gardens, which are surrounded by shops, cafes and theatres
- Explore the stunning, 19th Century Bournemouth Pier, offering great entertainment and fabulous views
- Take in some modern art at Westover Gallery and the ARThouse Gallery
- Find out more tourist information here>>
about Park Central Hotel
This brand new hotel offers a prime location; 100 yards from Bournemouth’s famous beaches and a short walk from the town’s shops and restaurants. Egyptian cotton bed linen, thick duvets and plush pillows will deliver a sound night’s sleep – while flat screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi complete this modern boutique hotel’s impressive offering.